From the Gulf of Mexico west to Pine Island Sound east, adventure is calling you at The Marina at ‘Tween Waters on beautiful Captiva Island. Located in a waterfront setting with miles of mangroves to one side and miles of sugar sand beaches to the other, Marina hotel or dock guests at ‘Tween Waters enjoy docking for the sunrise and setting out sea for breathtaking sunsets, all in one stay.
Resort guests enjoy deep sea or near shore fishing. Island hopping and stopping. Beach shelling. Breathtaking sightseeing. Eco-adventures among mangrove keys and nature’s beauty. Even up-and-away adventures over the islands. With boat rentals, expert guides, a variety of water sports and things to do on Captiva, there’s no questioning our name, ‘Tween Waters.
‘Tween Waters Marina is located at 26°30’37.7″N, 82°11’20.6″W (26.510483, -82.189050).
Capacity, Rates and Information
‘Tween Waters Marina oﬀers boaters the following:
- 22 Slips — 22 Foot – 80 Foot
- New Finger Docks Up to 48 Foot
- $2.50 Foot LOA UP to 27 Foot for Hotel Guests (No Electric, $2.75 Electric)
- $2.95 Foot LOA Weeknights and Weekends
- $3.60 Foot LOA Holidays
Facilities, Fuel and Supplies
Boaters benefit at ‘Tween Waters Marina with:
- Four All-New Spacious Showers and Restrooms
- Gasoline or Diesel
- Pump Out Station
- Complete Marine Supplies For Boat Maintenance
- Snacks, Beverage and Marine-Ready Toiletries
Food, Accessories and FREE Access to Resort Amenities for Your Best Added Value
Exclusive ‘Tween Waters Marina benefits:
- FREE Access to Resort Amenities Including Beach, Pools, Restaurants, Spa and More
- Needs, Accessories and Apparel
- Grocery Delivery from Bailey’s Sanibel Click Here
- Grocery Delivery from Jerry’s Sanibel Click Here (72 Hour Notice)
- Carry-Out Menu from Crow’s Nest Beach Bar & Grille or Oasis Pool Bar